Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Take Time to Read the Small Print

I have always been a firm believer of reading the small print even if you have to get out the magnifying glass. Now I notice I am getting a bit lazy. I didn't realize my music player was going to reduce all my favorite songs to a line or less withing a certain time period. I will have to search for some free music or some I already own to put on (if that is possible. The two things I am usually adamant about reading small print and disclaimers on are mail offers and anything you can get on-line so I am surprised this one slipped by me. Live and learn. You can't get much for free these days. I did get a free counter on my page thanks to the suggestion from Jacque. I really appreciate her comments. Now with the counter I can find out if she is in fact the only one that reads my blog. Well, if she is, I couldn't ask for a better follower!
Jacque you're the greatest!

No comments:

Post a Comment