Sunday, February 22, 2009

I filled out a profile where I had to list my super power and I wrote creating useful things out of trash and vise versa. I think I probably have more super powers that I should make a list of just so I can appreciate them, but that will be another time. It is a little twist on the 'What I'm thankful for' list that I go over in my head quite often.

For now I would like to say my computer problems are not totally cleared up but I did find an interesting site called http://www.mexicocooks.typepad.com/ and I am a lover of Mexican Food. I will be following that one. I love tamales and I say some blueberry tamales pictured. What a yummy concept! I have never had a sweet tamale.

1 comment:

  1. Blueberries????????? Something I would of NEVER thought of making tamales with.

    ReplyDelete