Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Fun Day

Today was a long and painful day, but it was a fun day. I attended my first crop/class and finished the majority of a two page layout. I will post it as soon as I get the photo or photos in place and get the final embellishments taped down. I used the Bittersweet collection from Basic Grey. Pinks and browns and hearts and buttons. It is really cute. Now a need a picture of my sweetheart or maybe two. I might do the journaling in the form of a poem but I've written so many poems about him already, I think he's getting tired of it or embarrassed. That is too bad because love is in my heart and in the month of February my heart won't be still. Love poems have been flowing from me like I may have a whole new book category. Love poems, children's poems and spiritual or inspirational poems.
I was having a lot of pain and a migraine all day. I had a migraine shot on Monday and on Friday but they are so stubborn they just keep coming back. My back and neck pain was really bad too, and to top it off it was very cold and icy out. Before I went out I took a long hot shower and tried to loosen up all my muscles and joints. I loosened up with a few stretching exercises too, that is pretty necessary. I wear a TENS machine (an electronic stimulator) to help with the pain on days like this, so I spent quite a while hooking up four sensor pads and all the wires. I took all my pills for the day plus packed along a few extras that I might need. Then I looked at the clock and thought, No wonder I'm always running late everywhere I go, it takes me forever to get ready! Then you have to factor in that the fibro affects my memory and concentration so I forget what I went into a certain room for and end up running (well not actually running) around in circles. My husband has a little joke and if he sees me walk fast he says I'm running, because my running days are over. I suppose if I really had to I would get that adrenaline rush and I would find it in me to run, but without a fire or a bad man chasing me, this girl ain't running!

Okay, time to quite talking about me. Time to take care of me and get some sleep, well maybe I;ll take a quick sweep through the sites and see what's out there. Maybe I'll find something to share. I did learn something about the spellcheck feature on this site tonight. If you don't click on the words - done spellchecking - when you finish, and then you type some more and click on the spell check, it won't catch your errors. Hmm, I wonder if I've left typos slide through in the past.
Later, peace out.

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHH! I can't wait to see the photos! They sound so cute!

    ReplyDelete