Monday, February 16, 2009

Blog Candy

I haven't been on my 'puter much this weekend because I've had a doozey of a migraine. I had to take a trip to the emergency room on Friday and have been taking migraine medicine all weekend in massive doses. I'm hoping to get in to see my neurologist in the morning.
In case I haven't mentioned the site mycraftivity.com before I will mention it now. It is definitely worth repeating if I did mention it before. It encompasses many different arts and crafts, and though all categories aren't updated on a frequent basis there is definitely some good information and giveaways. The scrapbooking and inspiration categories are the ones I like best, but I have found very useful info on the sewing and painting sections.

I am adding a way cool site to my blogs I follow. It is http://papercraftsbyrach.blogspot.com/ and right now she has some awsome blog candy up for grabs. You must check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment