Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another Find

So much for writing everyday. I got a little behind this week because of a bad migraine that caused a lot of eye and neck pain. I also lost my computer connection for two days. That was very frustrating until I figured out what was causing it.
I have found countless new blogs and websites that have so much useful information. Information for scrapbookers, papercrafters or just anyone in general. I have discovered the Penny Black website - PennyBlack.com and it is full of great products and ideas and great stamping techniques. From there I was led to countless instructional videos on YouTube from papercrafters from all over.
http://donnadowney.com/ is a site that has some tutorials for a small fee. I have always liked Donna Downey's books and have two of them, one that I was fortunate enough to win in a contest. Her blog is very inspiring and is currently offering a free badge download which I will try to display here. The books I have are Photo Decor and Fabric Scrapbooking and I would like to pick up Creative Albums and/or Designing Layouts. The ones I have are very nice top quality books with fold out pages with full instructions for the projects pictured. She incorporates sewing into her crafts and that is something I admire in papercafting. I just recently had my sewing machine repaired so haven't had much chance to experiment yet.

The link I posted last time for the shoe contest is having a nice contest now if you wear or have children who wear nail polish. They are giving away some kid friendly Piggy Polish at http://www.simple-finds.com/ . The shoe contest is still going on as well if you wear one of the two sizes that they are giving away. ( or 6 I believe they are, but you can scroll down in the blog to make sure. I am thinking this will be a good blog to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back up and going! Thanks for all the great sites to go check out. I love shoes! I have never heard of kid friendly nail polish. This is great!

    ReplyDelete