Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ramblings

Hello,
I'm having some type of computer problem that is causing my computer to do everything verrry sloowwly. There is no chance of me surfing for good deals or interesting sites tonight. Even my keyboard is fighting me every step of the way. I have been having some issues with keys sticking, even the space bar sometimes, and then all of a sudden my keyboard is responding in slow motion. It's like a bad Chinese movie, my keyboard isn't in sync with the monitor. My sound went out and so did my video player. I don't know about you, but I feel cripple without my computer and mute without my computer voice. Well anyway, I have something to talk about without having to open sites that take 5 minutes to load.
Today I accidentally set a small scrapper tote on a strip of Zots glue dots. I moved it off the table of scrap paper and ribbon set it on the kitchen counter to clean off later (I was on my way out the door when I noticed it). Then I got this idea it would be funny if my hubby would go to move it and it would be stuck down. We sometimes do silly stuff to each other. I gave the little canvas tote a little push for extra stick and chuckled to myself. :-) What a mistake! He didn't touch it all night and I went to pick it up and boy, do those Zots glue dots stick!
Then I had to use my UnDo t get the Zots off the bottom of the tote. If there are non scrapbookers reading this, UnDo is a lighter fluid like product that we pay lots of money for to release adhesive without damaging photos or stickers. I treat mine like gold.
I am going to reboot and see if cafix any f my computer problems. But this keyboard problem isvery annoying . I will try to fix most of the errors but it is just ridiculous and sloow.
Just in case I don't come back write away - Live, Laugh, Love and Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment