Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Stamps

I recently added High Hopes Rubber Stamps to my list of blogs that I follow. Their featured stamp that caught my eye is a ant carrying a rubber tree plant. This imagery is from the song High Hopes and the musical it was in escapes me at the moment. I will have to ask my dad because we watched it together and we used to sing this song when I was a kid. I do remember a very young Frank Sinatra. All the stamps I've seen from the High Hopes collection are very cute and whimsical and I really like that style. High Hopes Stamps are going to be showing off some of the 75 or so new stamps that are coming out so check out their blog.
High Hopes also describes what I have for my financial situation in 2009. I have to have high hopes to fight off the depression. High medical bills are killing me right now. I am even getting collection notices for a bill I already paid. I'll have to do a little investigating on that in the morning I don't think I have mentioned it before but besides my disability my husband has prostate cancer which is in check for the time being. He also has a torn rotator cuff, and is starting physical therapy before the doctors decide about surgery. We both have many medications and are struggling to make ends meet.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. I am sure you are tired of hearing that - but things will get better. Just keep that smile an postive attitude.

    ReplyDelete