Thursday, January 22, 2009

Where does the time go?

Wednesday buzzed by just like the beginning of the week did. I ran my errand that I had put off since Monday and made it home just in time to leave again. I watched my 4 year old Godson who is also my nephew get his first karate belt tonight. He was so cute up there being so serious and disciplined following every command. I was so proud of him. He was so controlled up until close to the end when he started making faces for the crowd. The other 4 year old and older kids were playing around a lot but he did everything he was supposed to but with a few facial expressions to entertain the audience.
I meant to add some pictures but they will have to wait till I can figure that part out a little better. I tried to add one with my poem but apparently I am not doing it right. {I did it, I added a picture to my poem - It is my dear husband Willie and out Godson, Andrew} I would like to attach some of my paper crafting work in a link too. I mostly make cards as I seem to have more patience and decision making abilities with them than layouts. It has been quite a while since I've finished a scrapbook or even a layout, but I have tons of ideas in my head and on paper. I have the supplies to do most of my ideas and I have most of the pictures. I have been having a lot of camera problems and computer problems over the last couple years. I have lost pictures from 2 computers crashing and one PDA ( a Palm Zire) resetting itself. Now I have some of my pictures on a computer that is at my sisters and she says it keeps freezing up as she tries to take the rest of the pictures and info off. I am praying this doesn't mean that I will lose pictures for a third time. Pause while a say a short prayer.

I am currently working on a few Valentines Day cards for my DH and an upcoming card contest. I am also trying to pick up the mess I made of my house trying to make Christmas cards this last year. I am a very unorganized papercrafter. I end up spending too much time looking for my tools and supplies so when I work on a project I like to just pull everything out. My husband has already asked me not to make home made Christmas cards next year. lol It wouldn't have been so bad but I got really sick a few weeks before Christmas and haven't really recovered yet.
Check Crafting & Living in Japan for a chance at some blog candy. The link is in my Blog List.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you start feeling better soon. My hubby got sick about 3 weeks ago. He went to the dr twice. They just keep saying the cough and aches will go away. At least the fever stopped. Anyway, I am rambling. lol Thanks so much for posting about my blog candy. Good luck in my drawing. I plan to offer candy on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete