Monday, January 26, 2009

Surfing - Hang Ten (Fingers)

Do you love surfing? I would love to give it an amateur try at some safe beach (preferably in Hawaii). I'm not really talking about that kind of surfing though. I love reading blogs, checking websites, chatting on message boards and being able to write an instant email that can be read by family and friends a thousand or more miles away. I have been searching blogs for ideas of what can be done on these pages. Computers and programs never cease to amaze me. I could get lost exploring all the blogs and websites I see that interest me. I mainly like to surf crafting sites with an emphasis on scrapbooking and cardmaking, but I love all forms of art. I love checking out links that other people follow and will be posting more of my favorite sites soon. I love blogs with a a little humor. I like any blog that inspires my creativity and there are many. I have found a few choice ones to follow. I will also be posting more links to freebies and blog candy.

I have some work to do, I know, but I will whip this blog into shape. I also will learn to watch close for typos because I just caught a majorly serious typo that would have slipped right by that spell checker. I had accidentally written that I love cheating on message boards by mispelling chatting. Yikes! I am very happily married and want to stay that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment