Friday, January 30, 2009

Organization

I am forever seeking organization in my life. Since my fibromyalgia affects my memory and concentration it is necessary for me to try to put things in a sensible order and keep them that way. I am always looking for ideas and tools that will help me with this. A website that has helped me to remember birthdays and important events is http://birthdayalarm.com . This site will email you reminders for and dates that you have marked on your calendar at the site. It will even send out an email to whoever you want to obtain the birthdays, anniversaries, etc. and add them to your calendar automatically.
My hobby of paper crafting and scrapbooking has been a challenge to my best organization skills. My supplies include thousands of tiny eyelets, brads and charms and tools of every shape and size. I have hundreds of rubber stamps, inks, and stickers. I love to use stencils, embossing plates and tearing rulers. I just haven't yet found a way to have everything I need stored in a way that is easy to see and get my hands on. I would appreciate any suggestions on how to organize an overstocked and undersized craft room.

No comments:

Post a Comment