Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Missing Post is Found (See Surfing - Hang Ten)

I knew that post had to be somewhere! I found it saved as a draft. So anyway I have found lots of great sites on various creative, artistic and just plain interesting subjects. I have to go back searching for a few that got away before I grabbed the url. I am fond of a few of the cooking shows that are on cable TV right now and I have found some nice cooking blog sites as well. I should probably find a good fitness or weight loss site to follow too because the recipes and photos of food that I've seen so far look deliciously fattening. I have made some of Raechel Ray's recipes and have loved the simplicity of several of them. My DH does most of the cooking lately. I do like to cook or bake when I'm feeling up to it or when I am craving a certain food. With my hubby being such an excellent cook it has gotten easy for me to sit back and reap the benefits, especially since he seems to enjoy cooking. We enjoy watching the cooking shows together. 'No Reservations' with Anthony Bourdain is one we frequently watch. Paula Dean is another great one for some great, high calorie comfort food. A recent favorite that we happened upon was of a shop that makes custom cakes that are exquisite. I will have to look for the name of that show. They must have a website. Everybody and their mother has a website now days.
I'm off to get some sleep now. After three days straight with a terrible migraine and some unknown allergic reaction that is causing unbearable itching I am ready for a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment