Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Watching Barack

Today while watching the inauguration and everything involved with it I joined Facebook. I'm a little confused but we will see what happens. I found I have several scrapping friends there so I will try to do both that and this new project. I am always up for a new challenge. I'm watching the inauguration and it is very inspiring. All the history they are talking about is interesting to me. Thanks for bearing with me. More later. I'm starving.
Back now, I ate a PBJ. Scary that there is salmonella in peanut butter lately because I eat it often.
Prayers are needed for Senator Kennedy who just collapsed at the inauguration. They are saying it was a seizure and exhaustion from the cancer.
Today I received a wonderful surprise in my mailbox. A very sweet friend sent me some tea for my tummy and also a beautiful scarf, bracelet and matching earrings. Thank you Sara, they are just gorgeous. I will post a picture when I get my camera back home. I left it at my sisters Saturday and I miss it so.
Tomorrow I plan to watch my 4 year old nephew/Godson receive a belt in karate and I must have the camera by then. So far Facebook seems much more confusing to me than Blogspot but I will give them both a try. They kind of serve different purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment