Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We want candy!

Check out Nikki's blog candy at http://clairebsd.blogspot.com/2008/07/nikkis-blog-candy.html and follow her link to Natalie's if you haven't already entered.
Tonight I am tying on my new ergonomic keyboard. I can tell it is going to take some getting used to. Some of the keys just don't seem to be where they are supposed to be and I have to stop and look at my fingers from time to time. I am used to typing without looking so this is a step back for me. I suppose I will get used to it though. I do like the wrist support this keyboard has. That alone should help with the arthritis pain.
I am also adjusting to new glasses. I usually wear bifocals but my insurance wouldn't pay for the no-line bifocals so I had to get trifocals and I have to get use to seeing the lines and I have double vision where the lens correction changes. I wore them for half of the day but once I got on the computer I really started having problems and put my old ones back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment