Thursday, April 9, 2009

Undergoing construction adjusting for damaged operator

My arthritis is making it increasingly hard to type but I am not giving up yet. Fortunately I had access to an ergonomic keyboard and a wrist and shoulder friendly mouse. I will give them both a try but keep a close leash on my cordless optical mouse. My husband is ready to swipe it from me before I even know if I'm going to adjust to the new monster. I am trying to organize a much needed mess as I try my new components. I am also switching my all-in-one Printer-Copier-Scanner and dear hubby is getting my old one. He should be happy with that and not standing over my mouse like a vulture, don't you think? LOL
I'm hoping once I am working with the new keyboard I will be posting more often. I also hope that I will get a chance to get some more crafting done soon. It has been a bad winter. Ever since January I have been dealing with changes in my medications for fibromyalgia and it's many symptoms. Some symptoms have worsened while others have appeared out of nowhere. My arthritis is worsening on a weekly basis as is my eyesight. I will be sporting tri-focals soon at the tender young age of 53. But in my heart I feel 25, too bad my back feels 90. groan

No comments:

Post a Comment